What to wear/do on a gloomy day ?



Opening your curtains and being truly disappointed because the clouds are in majority today is obviously not a good day start. But, even though you feel like nothing would be better than staying in your bed the whole day, you got to cheer you up and get ready.
First step : eat healthy and tasty at breakfast. Sounds obvious but you wouldn't bet the energizing power of a fresh orange juice on that kind of morning. Eat enough so you don't have to nibble before lunch. (we may post an article about our breakfast routine soon)
Next step : get ready like you're Beyonce !
Do not feel like just wearing a jog trousers and a naked face. The sun might be hidden by the clouds but nothing will avoid you to shine on its behalf. Wear a nice shirt or a nice dress that fits you ! It will be gratifying if you can still be super sexy even if it's quite dull outside, won't it be ?


Do your day routine as usual and then do your makeup : what I tend to do is to watch my fav youtubers like Megs ( YouTube.com/wonderfulyy0u ) or Tanya Burr and to TRY to do something the nearest from what I have watched ! But you can also go with a nice make up from your own imagination : I would advise you a very natural look depending on what you would wear. I currently use the Match Perfection foundation from Rimmel in shade True Ivory along with my Martch perfection concealer in true Ivory also and my Fit Me Powder from Gemey Maybelline. Then I use my Kiko's lipstick in a deep purple colour or my Topshop lipstick called Hazard in a flashy red. Then I put on a very light shade on my eyes and a bit of mascara (currently using Great Lash from Maybelline which is good for the price, I wouldn't advise you to buy it though !) and then I am off to go !

 

On a gloomy day you are likely to think of your life and what's wrong with it, it can actually turn out to be a bit depressing : instead of thinking, try to do something useful : read a book quite entertaining (currently reading Twenty eight and a half wishes by Denise Grover Swank) and have a nice cup of tea or even a big hot chocolate with marshmallow in it !


To sum up, try to make this day memorable with tiny little things that will alight your day !

-Anne

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire