a day in Paris.


Yesterday, my high school organized a one day trip to Paris and I was lucky enough to be part of the few students that have been picked. I would like to share with you the lovely day I spent there ! (pictures are from my phone so it's not HQ but Paris remains marvellous even with the most blurry old picture I guess)
I live at nearly 4 hours from Paris so the trip was a bit boring but I had my friends and my music to entertain me :) As I'm French, I go to Paris around five times a year so I am quite used to this city, but it's still one of the most beautiful city I've ever been to. I love going there and I actually know Paris like the back of my hand. We arrived the morning at the Quai Branly museum, a museum of Primitive Art, therefore we saw a lot of wooden masks, kimonos, old Australian totems...it was pretty amazing, but one work literally freaked me out, it is this pile of doll's head...ugh. Then we went under the Eiffel Tower for lunch, and as you can see it was really sunny, days are becoming hotter in France, HURRAY ! I read some fashion magazines and got tanned a little bit ! After that, my friends and I went to a café and ordered a tea (around £6...Paris is so expensive, come on guys, it's just hot water !) and I had this tasty lemon cake. And finally, the most important part of the day came. We had the opportunity to attend the shooting of a famous French show called Le Grand Journal. (you can see me wearing my pink blazer). It was quite impressive to see what a "normal" viewer can't see. The production stamped our wrists with the letter "G" I felt so VIP hahaha ! I truly had an awesome time but I was so tired at the end of the day. My friends shouted and sung during all the trip back home so there was absolutely not a single minute where I was able to sleep. I would definitely recommend you to attend to a shooting because it's something original to do and what a delight to see yourself on telly ! One way to feel like a It girl just for an hour ! 
PS : I genuinely think I put my lipstick (my favourite, the flawless Rimmel 107) about a hundred times throughout the day. Remind me to buy a lip primer please.
- Clemence x




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire