Music Review : Madilyn Bailey

On Thursday night, as I was pretty excited by ... well nobody knows why, not even me ! I am sure you know those crazy feelings that fill your body even though it is 11 pm and you have school the next morning. Well, I couldn't sleep and as I am a massive cover-lover, I spent my night on YouTube, trying to catch up with the very last covers of my fav songs.
Clémence and I we love all kind of music and we are Directioners, so you won't be surprised if I tell you that I have discovered Madilyn Bailey thanks to her cover of Little Things which is DAMN cool !
She is such a good singer, and even if you don't like her voice, you can't say that she doesn't sing perfectly. When I say "perfectly" I obviously mean that technically it looks perfect. I cool advise you to spend your entire day (or night) watching her covers but I know that life is short so here is a list, not complete, I will let you fill it with your own fav covers !

ENJOY ! 

For the Directioners you have Little Things, but also What Makes You Beautiful (which is not my fav one but  I think it's quite a new and original version ! )

A nice cover from my truly favourite band of the moment Sweater Weather The Neighbourhood

This trendy song looks amazing thanks to this cover : Wake Me Up by Avicii 

For the Swifters : I Knew You Were Trouble 

Nice cover also of Ed Sheeran's song Lego House 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire