3 memories ...





Next year Clémence and I we are both going to quit school and go somewhere far away from each other. But also far away from our home and all the stuff we have in. I, personnally, wanted to show you 3 things that are, for me, the most important because they embody who I really am. 

First, this is one of the tinniest and the cutest thing that I have : my pencil case from Jack Wills

I can tell you that when I brought it at school the very first time other students where like " alright a metal box... she is more strange than we thought !" because each time you tend to be a bit different it always turns out with criticisms, don't you think so ? I know it's a bit materialistic to say that but if I loose this pencil case (as it has happened to me several times in the past) I will probably die or cry (a river ..). Basically, it means for me so much because my mum bought it to me for New Year Eve when we were in London. She picked it up right and I was so delighted that she knew me so well !. As I have just told you, I was in London for New Year Eve and that was epic, so seeing everyday this little pencil case is seriously bringing me so many memories that I am always smiling at it. (Well, it's maybe why my schoolfriends think I am crazy !). 




This box may recall you something : The Queen Diamond Jubileee. I have a sort of dedication to the Royal Family which leads me to be a bit superficial and weird I must say. I do think that I am or will be related to the Royal Family one day and I enjoy myself thinking that ! First there are so many coïncidences : The Queen coronation is on June 2nd and I was born on June 1st (not the same year I admit). Also George was born the same week as my "national day name" ( the day we all celebrate the name Anne) and it is also my Scottish cousin's birthday and my nephew's birthday. And I can go on like this for ages. This box is actually all my love for the Royal Family and even though I am going to Scotland next year to study, I will never stop be a bit fascinating by this family !

The third and the best, that I will particularly miss because I know I won't take her in my luggage is my Best Friend. I try to be strong and to cope with it (by smiling at my pencil case most of the time) but being far away from her will be such a big deal. We kind of never have arguments even if we have known each other for 12 years. When it comes to her, I am a bit speechless, not because I am ashamed of her (and I could be, trust me !) but because I am so proud of her, and I love her so much that I don't even want to share her with anybody else !


So to you, my dear love... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire