I look so perfect standing there !








 Even though it's Easter holiday, TV producers don't broadcast cool movies and nice stuff to entertain us. Yet, they did broadcast something interesting about Hollister and Abercrombie yesterday night and I realised something stupid but very important. A guy was talking about a petition he had launched because the brand didn't want to make bigger size for not-size-6-person. He just said something interesting, to sum-up it was : people don't have to feel blue because they do not reach Abercrombie's ideal of beauty, but it's rather the brand that is not up to our own beauty and what they tend to show us is way under our own true beauty. I found it truly witty yesterday and I still find it true today (which is something unreal from me !).
I will just add that actually nobody cares about Abercrombie and nobody cares about their models and their idea of beauty because it is so not linked to the reality that I don't see the point of feeling blue for an illusion.
However, I think that instead of trying to looklike someone you have seen on a newspaper, or some flawless movie stars, (or Eleanor Calder...)  you should try to be more assertive about yourself and try to change things not for others but for yourself. I know it sounds quite childish and easy to say but not easy to do, but from my own experience I can tell you that doing things for others will never bring you happiness. Logically, if someone see you are trying to be someone you are not + you are making huge efforts about your weight or you apparence, this person will just take advantage of you by always hurting you and teasing you. Instead of having he/she recognition, you will have his/her nastiness. As I always say " Nastiness, unfortunately, blossoms in witticisms, lies in compliments, and hurts like claws that are running through your heart". Alright... I am  more into saying : Oh S**** what a B***** !. But let's be fair, it is smarter to say the former way.

I am currently lacking self-confidence, I like to sing, to dance, to write.. but each times I miss something to do it perfectly. You would say, nobody's perfect so Anne should just start to do things without trying to do it perfectly and she will enjoy herself doing it !. Yes, good point for you ! However, I think that my problem is that I am never doing that things for me, but I should. Writing should be a good thing for me, entertaining and exhilarating but shouldn't be driven by my real will to have people's acknoledgment for it.
Therefore, I have decided to love myself, to be happy and to get more harmony between my spirit and my body.

  • First, slimming down, not for others BUT FOR MYSELF : I am trying to do something I have read the past few weeks on some blogs and it is a very special diet : I only eat 30g of cereals on the morning and on the evening and I eat healthy meal at lunch. It sounds super weird I know but it is actually interesting because as would say my Philosophy's teacher "the problem is when you stop eating sugar, your body looks for it in your organs and you end up loosing muscles because it is where sugar is created in abundance !" I trust her ( leave me comment below if you think it's bullshit ! ) Well, cereals are full of sugar (well, not full of but they tend to be more sugary than other meal). I won't loose my muscles YYYYEEEAH. Also, cereals on the monring tend to make you feel sated and on the evening it teaches you to have smaller portion.



  • Second, when you are going into a diet, the good thing is to do workouts : My routine is choosing 6 songs on the morning and 6 others on the evening to do my workouts (Sings from Ed Sheeran, Midnight Memories album from One Direction, About the Boy by Little Mix, Spring by Two Door Cinema Club,..) . I usually go and look at Blogilates' videos which Clémence advised me to watch or I tend to use what the coach makes us do at the Sports Hall. 

  • Third, I will go have a haircut and I will buy a new shirt, a new trouser, and a new lipstick ! that's it ! (when I will be rich again...)


Here are some of the videos of Blogilates that I really love watching !


YouTube

YouTube

YouTube
An interview and an article about the guy's petition : here and here 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire