Skin Care Routine.



Hi !
I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys about my skin care routine, so let's get started !
The products in the above photo are basically the ones I use the most.

On a daily basis, I use these Vichy products :





3-In-1 Micellar Solution : I apply the micellar solution every morning to purify my skin and I use it as a make-up remover as well. It actually does a great job because my skin is left looking perfectly clean and soft. I also noticed that my imperfections have been reduced in less than 2 weeks. £7 at Boots.

Hydrating Care : I always apply this moisturiser before going to bed. If I feel like my skin is dry when I wake up, I use it too but only in small quantity. This is definitely my favourite of the whole skin care routine, I am pretty sure that this product is mainly what helped to reduce my imperfections and the fact that it is also a moisturiser makes it a hundred times better ! £8 at Boots.




Eau Precieuse : in France, this lotion is a must-have since the 40's ! Every french woman has a bottle of it. It basically erases your spots and blackheads. All you need to do is apply it to the imperfection with a cotton pad and voila ! I don't know how it works but it does work perfectly. I do as soon as I get a spot. The only flaw is the smell, but it doesn't stay on the skin so that's okay. If you do not live in France, you can buy it on Amazon around £8.

Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash : I use this product every 2 or 3 days. Even though it is a drugstore product, it is really effective for blackheads and skin cleansing. There is nearly no foam but the smell is amazing ! It obviously smells like grapefruit and leave a fresh smell on your skin. You need to moisturise your skin after applying it though because it tends to dry your skin a little bit (of course it does, because it is removing the sebum excess). £5 at Boots.

Yves Rocher Apricot fruity scrub : Every two weeks I like to scrub my face with this product. It smells really good, it cleans my face and give me a radiant complexion ! It costs around £2 and I've got it for a few months now. The link to order it is in the name of the product :) Yves Rocher is one of the best French brand for make-up and skincare by the way.


I also follow these easy 3 tips :

- wash your face with cold water right after waking up.
- try to wash your hands throughout the day, as we are used to touching our face, having clean hands will avoid getting even more imperfections.
- on weekends or when you know that you are not going out, try not to put a lot of make up to let your skin breathe.


- Clemence.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire