It - Alexa Chung /Book Review 1/



Hi !

Today I am going to review a book that Anne bought me for Christmas, and it is It, by the lovely Alexa Chung.
First of all, even though we should never judge a book by its cover, I must admit that this one is really nice and soft, it feels like you are holding Alexa's diary in your hands !



In this book, she shares her inspirations and some tips that she can provide as a It girl. It is a kind of autobiography, and the book is filled with amazing photos and even drawings of her own. While reading It (see what I did there ? haha I am a pun lover !), I felt like I was close to her, and it is actually like catching a glimpse of what it is like to be Alexa.

I read it in one afternoon so that is pretty easy to read in case you are not really into reading...but I promise it is worth it ! What struck me is Alexa's huge sense of humour, we can see it through the way she writes and tells her story.

"Boys say they don't mind how you get your hair done. But then they leave you for someone with really great standard girl hair and the next thing you know you're alone with a masculine crop crying into your granola."


It is for me a genuine book, I like to choose a page at random every day and it kind of inspires me ! If you admire Alexa Chung, then you should definitely buy it, and if you do not know much about her, it is the best way to get to know the life of this very British It girl !


- Clemence.

4 commentaires:

  1. Your blog is really beautiful ! :) Keep going ! :)
    Also I really want this book ahha it seems amazing x
    www.livexlaughxlovexx.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I got It when it came out a few months back and think it's really lovely!! Great post

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. really wanna read this, I've heard so many good things about it
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com xx

    RépondreSupprimer